Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Player Styles are Important!

Very often, we tend to transfer only the players with the best overall, ignoring the player styles. But player styles are very important. To know about player styles, in FIFA 08, go to the Tips & Hints option from the My FIFA 08 option and select the Player Styles option. For a good team, a combination of dribblers, clinical strikers, target men and stoppers are required. You also need a midfield maestro to score in set pieces. By the way, did I mention the need for a shot stopper?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think something is wrong with my game because my goalkeeper is a midfield maestro and I also have a right wing midfielder who is a stopper. Is this a common thing?

Shishir said...

Yes. These sort of things happen in the game sometimes. Usually the player styles of young players are messed up. Nothing can be done about this.

Anonymous said...

lol! a midfield maestro?