Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The ultimate FIFA challenge

Imagine this- you have been playing FIFA for a long time. You have completed all challenges, unlocked all items and won all tournaments. You are even pretty good at the “Legend” difficulty. So what do you do next? Start Manager Mode and join Morecambe of course! For those who don’t know- Morecambe is a half star team in the Coca- Cola League 2. Play with Morecambe in the “Legend” difficulty and try to bring them up to the top of the Premier League! If you have done that as well, make them a five star team! So why am I overdoing the exclamation marks? Because I can’t overdo the question marks of course! (some dumb humor at work here) Anyway, if you really do all of the above, write about it in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I justed started with Morecambe, at semi-pro level (I'm not that experienced to start with it at Legend level, I managed only Sao Paulo three seasons and won three times the CL with Feyenoord at semi-pro.
I'm in november of my first season now, and I'm second in Coca-Cola league 2, got a team chemistry of 27, and I'm waiting for the transfer period. The Morecambne I started with is crap...